90 years ago a group of people were led by God to launch a new mission outpost in an undeveloped area of Dallas known as Highland Park. Our ultimate goal is not to be a beautiful church, or a big church, or a church that is growing so we can feel good about ourselves. Our mission is to be a Jesus church, where people of every generation are finding the joy, hope and transformation of life in Christ.
To lead all generations into a
transforming relationship with Jesus
By inviting people into
these formation practices:
When transformed followers
of Jesus from every
Generation love God with:
Where is God Leading us next?
To multiply transformative churches and leaders,
especially among the next generation, by:
Read more about our Living Vision and our Living Vision Goals.
We are affiliated with the Presbyterian denomination called ECO: A Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians.
- God – The one true living God is a God of love; God is sovereign, the Creator and Ruler of all
- Scripture – Scripture is the Word of God, the first and final authority for faith and life
- The Trinity – God is three-in-one: God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- The Fall – Because of human sin, all creation has fallen from its original state of perfection; as a result, human beings are subject to death, the consequences of rebellion, and the holy judgment of God
- Jesus Christ – Jesus Christ is Lord, fully God and fully human, and the only way to eternal life
- The Cross – Jesus Christ, the innocent Son of God, died in the place of fallen, rebellious humanity to satisfy the holy judgment of God and was raised bodily from the dead in the power of the Spirit
- Reconciliation with God – By grace through faith in Christ alone, which comes as an unmerited gift from God, a person is reconciled with God, guided and comforted by the Holy Spirit, and assured of eternal life
- The Return of Christ – When Jesus returns to earth, He will consummate His Kingdom and establish the new creation
ECO Essential Tenets - Our beliefs are grounded in the Essential Tenets of ECO.